Sunday, May 1, 2011

Blessed and Flying Under His Wings

So this is day one in the attempt to get my life in order. I started the day by getting dressed, to shoes. I then did my hair and make up. I had to put my life in a different priority, because we had a family reunion and left quickly. I did a swish and swipe in the bath and my BBR will include the other bathroom. Babysteps... Tomorrow, back to the whole schedule. I will check my Flylady email and get the day scheduled for tomorrow.

One important thing I started again was my daily Bible reading. I have 2 Bible studies and a Bible in a year that I am working on. I am here to tell you that the more I work on staying in the word, I am able to accomplish so much more. I love Christ and how He has gotten me through so much. I feel blessed to have the Flylady and all my friends. Be blessed and please follow me! Inspiration comes from each of us!

No comments: