Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ants! Ants! Everywhere! Help, Somebody....PLEEEZE!

I have posted this on Facebook pages, but I am appealing to my blog readers as well, hoping that any passers-by will read this and have an idea.

I am pretty sure my house has landed on the mother load of all ant hills.  I have seen lots of ants before, but never as stubborn as these.  I get them in my kitchen and my little bathroom.  Pretty common, I am sure.  The thing I am baffled with is why, when I use every cleaner I can POSSIBLY think of, they come back 10 minutes later, sometimes with a vengeance.  I have a cat, so buying lots of chemicals is not an option.

I know you all are very cleaver.  Thank you for your help!!

Amy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tempo SC made by Bayer Corporation. It is expensive but safe for pets. They use it in restaurants. It is the best thing for all pests. I have been using it for years. when I first moved in here it was infested with bugs an old house but tempo SC cleared it up. Hardly any bugs and it doesn't smell.