Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gearing up for May

Ok, I am working toward starting my FLYing lessons on May 1st. I know I have been a member and done work before this, but starting over for me is a way to mark a date, also I have a way to keep myself accountable with a new way of doing things.

Today is simple; just keep my sinks shined and the bathrooms clean. I did my morning routine (MR) in the afternoon, but at least I did it. I got dressed to shoes, but not meaning to stay that way. I stayed that way, so it inspired me to get the sink shined.

I may not post on the weekends, as they are my family days. Please follow me and leave me a note to track my progress, keep me accountable and encourage me. God is my guide, but we can always use an uplift from our friends.

Lovingly;
Amy

3 comments:

fadingstrong said...

good luck dear :) sometimes we just need a reboot! flybaby jessy

Eileen said...

Inspiring,i will read everynite maybe it will get me going to :) Good Luck you can do it even if you hit a few bumps along the way. Eileen {aka the cat lover}

hvnlymusic said...

Dear friends;
I had a huge curve sent my way. It reminded me of how much I need to keep things up. My son wants a friend to spend the night tomorrow. I had to do a bit more work on the entire house but not too bad...